Struggling to Make PPC (AdWords) Work?

By Michael J S

If you are anything like me then you know how incredibly frustrating AdWords can be. At first I was a bit confused and scared to lose too much money. So I studied as much as I could to build my confidence and dove into PPC.

Since then I struggled with high PPC costs and low conversions. My CTR's were terrible. I basically lost money for a while but I was determined to make it work. I then found a great AdWords guide that helped me understand PPC a bit better and put those techniques to work and I actually started profiting with AdWords. I was elated. They were not huge profits, but they were my profits.:)

Then last fall I read a forum post at Wealthy Affiliate by a guy named Steve G. In his post he talked about his new AdWords technique where he was achieving CTR's of over 64% and CPC's of less then 1 cent. Needless to say I was more than curious. . So when he offered a private release of his "new" method called Ad Infiltration to the forum members, I grabbed a copy.

To make this long story short, I read through the material and it sounded like it could work. So I started a campaign using his techniques and just a few hours later I had a CTR(click through rate) of 24% and was averaging 2 cents per click. I was Stunned! Today I have three active campaigns all achieving similar results.

I hope some of you found this helpful. I know it works for me and can work for those of you who struggled with AdWords and PPC like me.

To your success,

Michael

http://www.adwordsproductreviews.blogspot.com

0 comments: